I dont know who works the lucedale ms area but they either need to be retrained or fired. I always "try" to get drinks from about 8 different machines in my area.

I have NEVER been able to get all the drinks i need in the same machine, one or more always f's up. There have also been times where every one of them screwed up when i tried to get a drink. They either take my money, have money jambed in the change hole, or it doesnt work at all and worse of all when i push a coke i get a different drink. The last problem is the one that *** me off the most, when i push a coke i should get a coke, if i wanted a diet coke i would have pushed the button for a freakin diet coke.

One of the machine at tge walmart by me has 2 coke buttons, one of the buttons always gives me a diet coke instead of reg coke so tonight i made sure to push the other button and it give me a freakin dr pepper. What the *** if i wanted a dr pepper i would have pushed the button for one.

If i had all the money i've lost in those machines i would probably be millionare. I should get a lifetime of free coke products just for my pain and suffering.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vending Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments