I had earned 2 egift card codes 1 for $10 and 1 for $20 and they both were e-mailed to me and they got lost when I was homeless for a year and I called customer service on November 17th to get my codes resent to me and i have only received 1 email for my $10 egift card code on November 20th and I had to call back on November 27th to find out where my $20 egift card code is at and after speaking with the lady she said my $20 egift card code was sent in the mail at ab old address that I have not lived at for almost 2 years and when i first called customer service and spoke to Andre he only asked for my email address and if he would have asked for my mailing address i would have corrected it so now that they mailed my $20 Walmart egift card code to an old address i was told that i would here back from the company in 6 to 7 business days and received an email on November 27th saying that AT THIS TIME WE HAVE DEPLETED ALL COUPON AND REWARD INVENTORY SINCE THE PROGRAM HAS ENDED. and that is NOT TRUE because if that was true then they WOULDN'T HAVE RESENT ME AN EMAIL WITH MY $10 EGIFT CARD CODE OR WOULDN'T HAVE SENT MY OTHER EGIFT CARD CODE TO AN ADDRESS WHERE I HAVEN'T LIVED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T OF HAD THEM TO SEND IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

So I called customer service about the email from the 27th and BOTH EGIFT CARD CODES WHERE E-MAILED TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE PAST and today the lady that I spoke to said that my $20 egift card code was a physical gift card and it was not and is incorrect. Both were e-mailed to me in the past because they are EGIFT CARD CODES AND AS YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THAT AN EGIFT CARD CODE IS TO BE E-MAILED THAT IS WHY IT'S A EGIFT CARD CODE AND NOT A REGULAR GIFT CARD. So now your company will not make good on my egift card code that you sent in the mail to an address that I don't live at. I even asked if I can please have the code verbally given to me over the phone so I could try to use it to place an order quickly before someone at the old address used it and I was told no.

I understand that the program has ended but you can atleast make good on it because it is NOT MY FAULT WHAT HAS BEEN DONE ON YOUR END. I WOULD EVEN TAKE $20 WORTH OF AMAZON EGIFT CARD CODES IN PLACE OF IT.

I REALLY HOPE YOUR MASSIVE COMPANY WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT. THANK YOU FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS HAS CAUSED FOR ME AS I'M STILL TRYING TO GET BACK ON MY FEET AFTER BEING HOMELESS AND LIVING ON THE STREETS.

Review about: Walmart E-Gift Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Company screwed me for my egift card code and won't make good on it