Verified Reviewer

1.3

To whomsoever it may concern .

I am Navneet Singh , owner of Yummy Truck , a small food outlet in Moti Nagar , Ludhiana . My GST No.

is *03AAMPO7902K1ZH* . I am your vendor from past 5 years and keeps almost every product of your company . From past many months , I have veen facing certain issues with the employees of *Lally Cold Drinks* and certain product related issues . Please find below the issues:-

I have been supplied with material which tends to expire in 15 days or a month and also on asking several times , the Sales person proviee me the bill and that too of wrong item . For example - If i buy Coke and I get bill of Maaza .

The PSR *Mr. Pankaj* has been informed enormous times about the same but still I get no response .

2. Due to above issue , I have dumped material worth 2000 or 1000 sometimes even more to trash because being a responsible servicemen , I cannot sale expired products .

Many a times price difference has been found amongst me and other retailers in the same market and which is not acceptable .

4. *Monster Scheme* - Further the display scheme introduced in September 2020 was not completely informed to us . We was told to buy 10 crates of Monster and we will get 3 crates free (10+3) which was divided by 1.5 crate in 1st month and 1.5 in 2nd month , but we have never received the free crates . On asking *Mr.

Sanjay Maini* and *Mr. Jarnail* about the dame we have got no response . It has been more than 8 months now . I have also received a crate in which most of the Monster Cans was leaked .

It has been very frustrating experience now as no one from ground level to Manager hear and solve the problem and the PSR's misbehave so much .

*Mr. Pankaj* has been threatening me to pick up the Coca Cola Refrigerator on not putting the order this month as i have told *Mr. Sanjay Maini* to solve all my past issues so that I can work smoothly in the future . I have been a vendor of Coca Cola from past 5 years and now the behaviour has totally shattered my faith with the company .

Looking forward for your help and to resolve my issuee and also to .

I request you to run a check in your PSR *Mr. Pankaj* and also to provide with him basic moral training on how to deal with your customers.

Preferred solution: Apology.