Sherman Oaks, California

So I ordered some personalized Coke bottles for my husband's 40th birthday earlier this week. He's a huge fan of Coca Cola.

I went through the order screen a bit weary because there was no where on there that indicated anything about shipping times. I figured if I needed to expedite shipping that I could work that out with them later - wrong! I called customer service today and to my shock, they said there is no expediting available. There's also no way for me cancel the order.

They also can't guarantee a delivery date. What day in age are we living in?! I feel so taken advantage of and have lost my faith in Coke as a company as they relate to customer satisfaction. Why would you not candidly tell us on the order screen that it takes 1 to 3 weeks to receive the order?

I would not have ordered if I knew there was a chance it wouldn't get here on time. You mean I have to go to the FAQ page and read all that before I make my order? It doesn't make any sense. And now that I want to cancel I can't even cancel?!

These are the most ridiculous policies I have ever experienced and I don't want to pay for a product that won't be here the day I need it. On the order confirmation, it states "Coke reserves the right to cancel orders if necessary". Well why don't I have the right to cancel my order if necessary?

I am so upset right now I want to dump all the Cokes I have in my pantry out. I hope Coca-Cola will make this right!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Expedite shipping for product to arrive 12/4/15, or cancel my order and refund my money. .

Comments