2.6K views

I recently was at Anne Arundle Mills Mall in Hanover Maryland and during my visit i attempted to purchase a Coca Cola from one of yur vending machines. I swiped my card times as each time i swiped i received an error message. I did not receive a soda. Upon reviewing my credit card statment to my dismay i found my card had been charged 4 times at $1.20 each time.

Can you imagine how much money they make if this happens to even one out of 10 customers !!!!

Then it took hours to even find a number or form to contact them !!!!!!

I WANT A REFUND

Had an Experience with Coca Cola?

Comments

Call your state Department of Weights and Measures. Give them the name of the vending company and the type (brand name) of the machine. You'll get a refund and they will fix it fast!

WTF SAME FKING SHT HAPPEND TO ME, AND IT SAYS I HAVE 5 *** DRINKS PENDING ALL $3.50...WTF PLUS I PAID FOR A $1.50 DRINK THEN THEY CHARGED ME 3 BUCKS FOR IT, HOW DO I GET A FEFUND?

looking back at my previous charges, they've been charging me $4.50 for every $1.50 drink!

I purchased a drink from one of their machines 3 nights ago for $1.25 and they are charging my account $2.50.

to Bryan #1100891

ME TOO!!! I have a charge for $2.50 on my account, and now I cant pay my phone bill!!!

Covington, Louisiana, United States #918196

Are you sure they are not pre-authorizations and once they post it will clear out?

to Edfox023 #918203

No they charged me.five years ago still pissed lol

I have 4 $1.20 charges from coke vending machine,does anyone have contact info on how to get a refund?

It did that to me as well while on a trip to Vegas, I am now home in OKC and not knowing what happened til today. I didn't and can not get the number on the machine.... Please post the number, I swiped once and now have 6 $1.20 charges.....

the number is always on the machine, not their fault your spent hours being dumb