Coke changed the shape and size of their plastic bottle caps making very difficult for people like me. I have had 3 surgeries on my hands and have severe arthritis ahd it just really aggravates me.

My wife and I have been lifelong loyal coke drinkers. I shudder to think of the thousands of dollars we have spent on their products through the years and this is the thanks we get. We bore with them through the "New Coke" fiasco and now I can't even find an official channel to voice my complaints. I feel like Howard Beale.

I'm as mad as *** and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Comments

I do not understand why coca cola changed the size of all of their 20 oz products to 24 oz except for diet dr. pepper which was changed from 20 oz to 16 oz.

Don't even tell me that it is because the consumer does not drink enough of this product to warrant the change to 24 oz. Every time I go into a gas station or grocery, the diet dr. pepper has one or none of the diet dr. pepper drinks.

I know I am one opionion and cannot control what happens in coca cola products. I am almost 60 years old and have been drinking diet dr. pepper since I was 17 years...a long time....when it was in a glass bottle. So I or the consumers get punished by reducing the oz size of our favorite drink!!!!!!!!

I hope their are consumers who are disappointed in coca cola changes. Even though I am disappointed, I will continue to drink Diet Dr. Pepper until I leave this world.

It is the best soft drink I have ever tasted for over 50 years.

signed....A Diet Dr. Pepper Lover