5-2011 Beware of coke cola canned drinks. I found slimy tissue material in two canned cola drinks, both distributed from the Little Rock, AR, plant. It appeared to be a skin-like tissue with a gray upper part fading to a beige lower part & had what appeared to be a blood spot in the center! I sent the specimen to Texas A&M for analysis. Their findings stated that the material was from a live bacteria, possibly plant, but not ruling out other.

I asked the rep at Coke Cola if they'd refund my money for having their product tested, that I wasn't looking for an atty., just knowledge of what & why I had slimey skin-type objects in two different coke cola cans. She offered me cola coupons, like I'm still drinking Coke Cola! She stated that Coke Cola has integrity; yeah, as they take your money!! Worst of all, they don't care about their consumers.

Comments

Isonville, Kentucky, United States #711551
the same thing happened to me 3 days ago but the item i found appeared to be instalation, it was fuzzy on one side and a shinny black on the other...i called and she offered coupons...
:roll
:) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x
nikalseyn

sue for mental damages and also for the cost of the analysis. get a shyster attorney and discuss with him.

he will take 1/3 of any award. The people at Coca cola are trained to be nice and polite and not say anything to admit guilt, etc. the first thing they try to do is buy you off with coupons. then they sit and wait to see what you will do next.

Sue them. that's the american way.