Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Coca Cola review in Clarksville, Tennessee: Diet Dr. Pepper Complaint

I am writing concerning the new bottle caps on your soda bottles. This is ridiculous. I guess you think you are saving on plastic or something. When I am driving down the road and trying to get the top back on the bottle....it will not cooperate and I spill my drink all over my truck. Put the regular top back on the diet dr. pepper bottles and leave well enough alone. Don't ruin a good thing....P.S. I have arthritis in my hands and can not even get the top off of the bottle because it is so small and then cannot get it back on.....Please be nice and bring the appropiate bottle cap back. I know this could not be a hard problem to solve and have others complain the same as I.....Larry

Still experiencing the same frstration!

#719318

You shouldnt be distracting yourself while driving. There are other people on the road who dont need you being dangerous. If you wait to drink it until you get home you won't have a problem with the cap.

A nova tampa precisa de ferramenta para ser aberta e depois de aberta não segura o gás do refrigerante, além de derramar na geladeira se a garrafa ficar deitada. Pelo amor de Deus, piorar numa altura dessas

View more comments (2)
Review

Coca Cola changed bottle tops

Coke changed the shape and size of their plastic bottle caps making very difficult for people like me. I have had 3 surgeries on my hands and have severe arthritis ahd it just really aggravates me. My wife and I have been lifelong loyal coke drinkers. I shudder to think of the thousands of dollars we have spent on their products through the years and this is the thanks we get. We bore with them through the "New Coke" fiasco and now I can't even find an official channel to voice my complaints. I feel like Howard Beale. I'm as mad as *** and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

I do not understand why coca cola changed the size of all of their 20 oz products to 24 oz except for diet dr. pepper which was changed from 20 oz to 16 oz.

Don't even tell me that it is because the consumer does not drink enough of this product to warrant the change to 24 oz. Every time I go into a gas station or grocery, the diet dr. pepper has one or none of the diet dr. pepper drinks.

I know I am one opionion and cannot control what happens in coca cola products. I am almost 60 years old and have been drinking diet dr. pepper since I was 17 years...a long time....when it was in a glass bottle. So I or the consumers get punished by reducing the oz size of our favorite drink!!!!!!!!

I hope their are consumers who are disappointed in coca cola changes. Even though I am disappointed, I will continue to drink Diet Dr. Pepper until I leave this world.

It is the best soft drink I have ever tasted for over 50 years.

signed....A Diet Dr. Pepper Lover